Christians Are So Ignorant. We Are So Powerful.
1. The Bible says God’s People are the church. The Government says the People are tenants on the land, paying rent, and subject to regulation by their Masters.
2. The Bible says a church is People. The Government says a church is a building, and subject to regulation.
3. The Bible says the People have free will. The Government has ceased to be a guardian of the free-will of any of the People. The Government says the People must purchase insurance or be jailed. The Government wills to outlaw all discrimination by the People.
4. The Bible says the People should have no other Gods but the one, true God. The Government says that the People must have no other source of insurance but what the Government specifies. The Government encourages, promotes, and rewards the worship of the creation instead of the Creator through so-called environmental regulations and precautionary principles.
5. The Bible says that each of the People should work, feed himself, and pay his own bills. The Government encourages unemployment by feeding the unemployed, and makes it illegal for the People to pay their own doctor’s bills.
6. The God of the Bible says that the People should rely only on Him. The Government mandates that the People rely on the Government, or be jailed.
7. The God of the Bible says that the People should be a diligent workmen of the Bible. The Government requires the People to get each of the (at least) 67 different permits before studying the Bible.
8. The Constitution says that the Government cannot restrict the right of the People to freely associate. The Government says it may freely restrict the right of the People to associate in order to protect their health, safety, and welfare. It may issue any number of mandates and code requirements in doing so.
9. The Constitution says that every power not specifically granted to the Federal Government is retained by the States and the People. The Government says that every power of the States and the People is subservient to the Tax and Spend power of the Government or the Interstate Commerce Regulation power of the Government. That is, Federal power has no limit, if the Legislature makes it so.
10. The Bible instructs the People that they should teach their Children, and bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. The Government requires the People (who they call tenants of the land) to pay public education taxes, and submit to the Government approved education curriculum. The Government throws the People in jail for failing to do so. The Government educates, houses, feeds and clothes the People through egregious and every-where present entitlement programs paid for by taxes extracted from the People at the point of a gun.
11. The Bible says that homosexuality is the absolute bottom of the barrel – spiritually speaking, the crud. It says that those who support homosexuality (but may not be homosexual themselves) are not any better off than the homosexuals. The Government promotes homosexuality in paternalistic speeches all the way from town Mayors to the highest office in the land, the Presidency.
12. The God of the Bible says the People should modify their behavior by choosing freely (out of love and gratitude) to follow his Word. The Government coerces every action and non-action of the People, through the Government’s propaganda, lies, mandates, edicts, regulations, overt and covert fees, duties, income taxes, and legalized robbery.
13. The God of the Bible told his People to go forth and multiply and replenish the earth. The God of the Bible is the original Capitalist, who is profit minded. The Government discourages all worship of the God of the Bible, and all practice of any form of Capitalism by the People, through the Government’s propaganda, lies, mandates, edicts, regulations, overt and covert fees, duties, income taxes, and legalized robbery.
To be continued…but thirteen has Biblical significance for rebellion against the God of the Bible. Maybe we should stop there.
14. The Bible says to the People to owe no man anything, but to love one another. The Government is categorically incapable of love, and so has accumulated $136 trillion dollars of debt, and plans much more, in order to feed, clothe, shelter, and bankrupt the People, and enslave their children. The debt is collateralized by the the entire current wealth and future labor of the People for many generations to come. The Government has made all of the People and their offspring indentured servants of the Government.
15. The Constitution says that the Government’s purpose is to provide for the Common Defense of the People. The Government arrogantly refuses to secure the States’ borders from foreign invaders, and to provide for the common defense of the People.