The comedians that write our copy never cease to amaze me with their inventiveness and profound sense of humor. My belly aches from laughing so hard when I peruse their web sites. 🙂 🙂 Enjoy!
About the IRS
- The IRS is the foundation for all that our nation is capable of.
- The IRS is an agency that is looking for talented professionals to make our nation stronger.
- The IRS role is to help the large majority of compliant taxpayers with the tax law, while ensuring that the minority who are unwilling to comply pay their fair share.
- Provide America’s taxpayers top quality service by helping them understand and meet their tax responsibilities and enforce the law with integrity and fairness to all.
- We may just surprise you, because we’re more than just the nation’s tax collection agency.
- We’re always focused on the future.
- The IRS is an inclusive, innovative and forward-thinking environment
- We offer federal benefits that go beyond those in the private-sector
- A fulfilling and stable career
- No matter what position you hold t the IRS…you work on behalf of the nation, helping to fund its economy.
About the Taxpayer
- The taxpayer’s role is to understand and meet his or her tax obligations. It is his second life.
- The IRS lets you make a real difference – on an individual level, and on behalf of America. There’s no better place to do that than at the IRS.