It is the duty, yea, it is the moral obligation, of every government with police power to bring its full might to bear to assist in eradicating every vestige of discrimination in thought, word, and action.
Let us be clear what discrimination is. From Wiktionary:
1. A distinction; discernment, the act of discriminating, discerning, distinguishing, noting or perceiving differences between things.
2. The state of being discriminated, distinguished from, or set apart.
3. Distinct treatment of an individual or group to their disadvantage; treatment or consideration based on class or category rather than individual merit; partiality; prejudice; bigotry sexual or racial discrimination
4. The quality of being discriminating, acute discernment, specifically in a learning situation; as to show great discrimination in the choice of means.
5. That which discriminates; mark of distinction, a characteristic.
Discrimination comes in may forms, none of which are beneficial to mankind. Here is a short list:
1. Choosing whom to associate with.
2. Choosing what to think.
3. Choosing what to say.
4. Choosing what to write.
5. Choosing what to eat.
6. Choosing what to inhale.
7. Choosing what to choose.
All of these activities indicate a blatant disregard for the principles of anti-discrimination that we all hold dear. There are many effective solutions to end this ubiquitous disease, among which are:
1. Death: termination by a quick execution
2. Taxes: termination by slow execution
3. Regulation: termination by slow and tortuous execution. The court system must play its vital role in prolonging the torture as long as possible.